No room on the roof?
Photovoltaic module ground fastening system
Functional, lightweight, aesthetic and quick to install
- This GSE Intégration ground-installation innovation is an alternative to the problem of the non-feasibility of a roof installation.
- Developed for the residential market, it has now found its place in service sector and agricultural self-consumption installations up to a hundred or so kWp.
No administrative formalities are necessary as it less than 1.8 m high.
Main advantages of a
GSE Ground system
It is fitted as portrait for reduced size in any type of ground or garden.
- Resolves roof space problems
➜ Portrait installation for reduced dimensions
- Adjustable inclination from 7° to 40°.
- Ballast system: sand, gravel, cement, concrete slabs … (weight without ballast : 8 kg / module).
- Material: galvanized steel
- Compact and light weight
- 100% Recyclable