Article 1 – Legal notice
- Site (hereafter “the site”):
- Publisher (hereafter “the publisher”):
The company GSE Integration, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of € 330,200.00 euros, having its registered office at 5-9 rue Morand in Saint Ouen (93400), registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 508 676 053.
- Host (hereinafter “the host”):
GSE Integration is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Article 2 – Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 3 – Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that may contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you :
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of legal or amicable proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 5 – Hypertext links
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 6 – Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by GSE Intégration. Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- phone number
Article 7 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests requires it.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 8 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
Article 9 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 10 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 11 – Cookies
Where appropriate, “cookies” from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, during the first navigation on this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the aforementioned “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen months. The user has the possibility to deactivate them at any time.
Article 12 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 13 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subjected to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
Article 14 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org