The thermodynamic balloon designed for home consumption.
Developed in France to optimize photovoltaics’ self-consumption. GSE THERMO’SYSTEM is a thermodynamic balloon that has been improved to manage and store the over-produced into the domestic hot water of your house.
The heat pump automatically turns on when the THERMO’SYSTEM detects an over-production of your PV installation. Connection available on both ambient or external air. Magnesium Anode for a clean water (aluminium-free) and an easier replacement without emptying the tank. Automatic performance range between -5°C to +35°C
- Capacity : 254 L.
- Highest COP score of the market with 3.33
- Made in France
- Compact : only 1.75m high and 631mm diameter.
- Save up to 70% of your domestic hot water bills with a traditional configuration and add 25% when coupled in photovoltaics/aerovoltaics systems.
- Management module is activated when coupled with a photovoltaic/aerovoltaic installation.
- Tax exemption available depending on your country
- Transport on protected pallet.
- 7 years warranty